Wednesday, May 23, 2012

And now for a chance of pace, "Ribbit".


Worst Frog Joke Ever

A large green frog hops into a bank, jumps on the counter and says to the teller, "I want a loan."  The teller says "You'll have to see the loan officer.  Her name is Patricia Wack and her office is down the hall on the left.

So, the frog hops off the counter, down the hall and into Mrs. Wack's office.  He jumps on her desk and says, "I want a loan."  Mrs. Wack, quite puzzled, gives the standard line.  "We must have something to secure the loan, some collateral."

At that the frog pulls out a ceramic lion, places it on her desk and repeats that he wants a loan.  So Patricia picks up the ceramic lion, goes into the bank president's office, places the ceramic lion on his desk and tells him, "I have this frog in my office who says he wants a loan, and this is what he has to secure it.  I don't even know what this thing is."

The bank president looks at the ceramic lion, looks at Mrs. Wack, looks back at the ceramic lion and finally says, "It's a knick-knack, Patty Wack.  Give the frog a loan."

~~~~~~

Yes I know, let's all grown together.


20 comments:

grammie g said...

Hi Denise...Thanks for the laugh...I needed that about now!! LOL : }}}
Grace

Jane and Chris said...

Where do you get them from?
GROAN.
Cutie frog!
Jane x

RoeH said...

Oh man ---- I didn't see that coming. Funny!

Janie said...

Ha, ha. Silly, but cute. I didn't see it coming.

RoeH said...

Oh man ---- I didn't see that coming. Funny!

Pat MacKenzie said...

I love that one! Thanks for visiting my blog from Roe's. I think I'll stick around here. I like your humor.

Living In Williamsburg Virginia said...

Cute.

Darryl and Ruth :)

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Hey I liked it, and it was clean, so I'll take it.

Marilyn said...

Good laugh--never heard it before. Won't tell it, 'cuz I never remember the whole story of the joke. Usually just the punch line.♥♫

Roy said...

Ugghh!!

Linda Reeder said...

Sometimes the dumbest are the funniest. :-)

imac said...

G-R-O-A-N,lol
Great picky of the Frog - Guess he's got a new
Lily-Pad. lol even bigger GROAN.

Country Gal said...

I thought it was cute ! Have a good day !

hilda dada said...

Sounds very interesting! I will check this out! nevada criminal defense attorney

Out on the prairie said...

ha!

The Elephant's Child said...

Oh dearie, dearie me.

Valerie said...

Nice one, Denise. Yes, I'm groaning...

Linda said...

LOL! A groaner and one I have heard before, but it still makes me smile. Thanks for sharing, Denise.

Mamabug said...

What a cute frog, love his eyes!

Don't unplug your hub. said...

Very funny. I'm glad I stopped by Denise. Sorry I haven't said hi lately. Been a bit busy.