Monday, March 19, 2012

Philadelphia International Flower Show - Part 7

These will be the last photos from the show for a while as I want to get on to the other interesting places we visited in and around the city.  I still have quite a few flowers to share but will save them until a later date.  More posts from our trip to Philly will be coming up shortly.

~~~~~~~

After seeing all the incredible displays we found ourselves in the vendors section and these photos show what they were selling.







Gregg was very interested in how these 'trees' were put together.  Strands upon strands of intricately woven wire.  Much better to see than in these photos.
 


I liked the hanging gardens.....



and all the flowers for sale.  If we had lived closer I would have bought lots of them.






 This picture was put together using a mosaic of multi-colored woods.

You could even book a holiday to Ireland.

This is a link to several albums on the show's Facebook page.  Lots more photos for you to look through.

16 comments:

  1. Hi Denise...How did you every get through this place...I would be so fascinated at all these things you have posted the last week, I would have a hard time moving on from on display to another !!
    Today's show more talented peoples work ..thanks for sharing in photo all these things!!
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures, Denise. They gave us a real flavour of the show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos ! Looks like a great place to go to so much to see ! Thanks for sharing. Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - so many sights and colours. Lovely shots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely items, the hanging gardens were fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh Denise, wonderful exhibition!Thanks for taking us with you and Gregg there! :)

    and thanks for the Facebook link, I will check it!
    Léia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the gorgeous tour, Denise. Love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic shots. That looks like such a fun show to browse around at.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks to me like it would be a place to spend a lot of time at. There are some beautiful things there in the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I So hope my fiancee doesnt see this blog entry or she will have me booking the first flight over to see you. Those vendor stands are out of this world. Wish we could get items like that over here in the UK

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the garden art part of garden shows.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like Greg I loved the trees. Also the wooden whale picture.
    Thank you so much for taking us on this trip.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow...I would love to just shop, there, much less see all the wonderful flowers and other displays! I'm like you, I really like those hanging gardens. This has been a wonderful tour, and I am thrilled you will have more to share later!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely photos...I'm just a short distance from Philly but couldn't get to the flower show this year, so this was a great substitute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved the photos from the flower show,thanks for sharing. I would love to go but it's a tad far from Northern California. Oh well, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete