Saturday, March 17, 2012

Camera Critters

Mr. Chipmunk and I would like to wish you a very.....

Please click here for your card.


Click here to read an interesting blog post about Saint Patrick.



I'm taking a break from the Philadelphia Flower Show posts to share my Irish-for-the-Day friend who has been gone for the winter but turned up a couple of days ago to say hello and ......

 to vacuum up the sunflower seeds on the deck.  He's pretty good at that.  I offered him corned beef and cabbage but he said chipmunks don't eat that kind of stuff.  I told him he didn't know what he was missing.

It always amazes me how many seeds he can stuff into those cheeks. 

Still going.....

  All done but he was back the next night to repeat the process.

~~~~~~~



Thank you Misty for hosting Camera Critters.
To see other fun critters please click here.

20 comments:

The Elephant's Child said...

He looked like he had mumps (or thought he was a pelican).

Rose from Oz is Back! said...

How adorable - I wonder if he saves them for later!? (like cheek pouches!) He awfully cute though.....

eileeninmd said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day, Denise! Your Chipper is a cutie. I love seeing those fat cheeks. Have a wonderful weekend!

Cezar and Léia said...

Oh, that's the cutest critter! Oops, pardon me, Luna...
God bless you!
Cezar

gigihawaii said...

so cute, Denise!

Antonette said...

Awwww, how cute is he/she? I love chipmunks! Thanks for sharing!

Country Gal said...

Awesome photos ! We have a few here to they are so cute. One we named chippy cause he has a chip out or his ear ! Happy St Patty's day to you and your family.

diane b said...

Great series of photos of chubby cheeks. Now where would he stuff cabbage and corned beef?

TexWisGirl said...

my gosh, he's cute! we don't se chipmunks here!

the snakes in the car made me LOL! thanks for that!

Shaun_ShutterBug said...

Happy St. Pats day. and that little critter is the sweetest.

Living In Williamsburg Virginia said...

Cute little guy. Love the driving the snakes cartoon.

Darryl and Ruth :)

Eggs In My Pocket said...

What a cute chubby little face! Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!

Pat said...

What a cute series of photos! That little guy is adorable. We used to see them often , but not lately.

LadyFi said...

What charming shots of that squirrel!

Cheryl said...

Last fall I saw one in the brambles along a small pond ~ its mouth was stuffed so full I thought its little head was going to explode.

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Adorable chipmunk.

Regards and best wishes

Kathy said...

Great post, Denise. Love that cartoon. And the little chipmunk with the cheeks full of nuts is too cute!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Chipmunks are so funny and entertaining to watch.

Kay L. Davies said...

Great chipmunk photos, Denise, with those fabulous foraging chipmunk-cheeks. Thanks for sharing them with us.
And there are frogs and turtles and squirrels showing up on Camera Critters now.
It's almost the first day of spring, for sure.

Kay, Alberta, Canada

Marie said...

This chipmunk is just TOO CUTE! And I love your St. Patrick's Day quips! Thanks for your comment on my award post!