Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Are you a quilter? Donations of quilted baby blankets needed for the newborns....


 

of our military men and women.  Please visit KaHolly's blog to see what I am writing about.  She is requesting quilters to donate a blanket for these precious newborns at the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at Brooke Army Medical Center (BMAC) located in San Antonio, Texas.  If you are willing to donate or repeat this message on your blog, please see her post here.  Thank you so much.


This pretty blanket is the one that KaHolly has made and is sending out.  


3 comments:

KaHolly said...

Thanks, Denise!! You're a sweetheart. I love your header photo!

Marie said...

Let me repeat this post on my quilting blog! (Give me a day or two) I made a number of baby quilts for the Crisis Pregnancy Center I used to volunteer with in Va and also for some new babies in my family, so I don't have any right now, but I may can get one made soon. And I will send this info on to others who are somewhat more prolific than I am!

Kay said...

This is so sweet. Unfortunately I just don't have that kind of talent.