Sunday, October 16, 2011

View from the Fourth Floor - Norfolk

Pre-dated post while visiting family.
In the distance on the left-hand side of the picture, there are the huge cranes at Norfolk International Terminal. Those cranes are designed to onload and offload containers, were made in China and cost between five and six million dollars each. I got this trivia from Gregg. For a more close-up of these enormous cranes, you can see a slide show right here.

Not sure when I will be back on my computer but hope to catch up with all your blogs soon. Thanks so much for dropping by and leaving a comment.

5 comments:

  1. Very nice shot, i would love to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful view.. thanks for sharing Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the above. Yes I know I'm being lazy, but they said what I was thinking. Now look, I've written loads. Lazy? Moi?

    ReplyDelete