Monday, October 17, 2011

Family News

Hi everyone, the reason we have been away over the last few days is yes we have been visiting family, but unfortunately it has been because my sweet Father-in-Law had heart surgery last Thursday. Along with other members of our family, this visit has been to offer our love and support to him in the hospital during the operation and also in recovery afterwards. I haven't said anything before until we had a chance to let all his family and friends know what was going on. I am glad to say that all is going well. Gregg and I will be back and forth for a while and my time may be scarce in blogland, but I will be checking in when I can.

Please send a prayer and a kind thought his way.

We love you Dad!

21 comments:

  1. Oh what a sad time for you, Denise. I can send 'pain free' vibes his way. I do it all the time ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thoughts and healing vibes coming his way xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. same here, saying a prayer for him and all your family,

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good that all is going well. Take care of him and yourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers for Gregg's father from gigi in Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful news denise. big hugs to everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lad to hear he is on the mend now. Take care of yourself along the way too, girl! See you when you have time. Hugs Maa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you and you FIL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending good thoughts for him, and for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad the surgery went well...and that he has a smooth recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad to hear all is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You'll always have our prayers and thoughts, Denise. I'm hoping he will recover quickly and comfortably. I know what a difficult time this must be for all of your family. Don't worry about us. We'll always be here waiting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm glad to hear that all is going well. I'm sending special prayers in the hope that progress continues.

    ReplyDelete
  14. tough surgery to go through, hoping all is well

    ReplyDelete
  15. I prayed for your family and will continue to do so for peace, calm and continued knowledge that God is with you through it all.
    nellie

    ReplyDelete
  16. So glad to hear that your father-in-law is doing well. That has to be a frightening time for you and your husband and your whole family. God be with you all and give you strength! Will look forward to updates in the future!

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great photo Denise.

    Our thoughts and Prayers for you and all your family my friend.
    Pleased all is going well too.

    ReplyDelete