Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Watery Wednesday

Another predated post while on vacation in Seattle, Washington.
Continuing a series of photographs I have been sharing off and on from a Sunday afternoon in Washington DC a few weeks ago. We had just finished looking around the Smithsonian National Museum for the American Indian. The pool is at the side of the building and the family in the photograph above will eventually reach the steps with the large rock and the cascading water that you see in the next three photographs.




Thank you 2sweetnsaxy for hosting this great meme.

You can get there by clicking here.

14 comments:

Linda (PA_shutterbug) said...

Nice! I've never been to that museum. Perhaps one day I will get to see it too.

Mike @ Slugyard said...

Love the first photo. The building curves go nicely with the water.

chubskulit said...

I love that first shot Denise, very pretty!

Watery Wednesday

Tes said...

Beautiful architecture, Denise. Refreshing photos! :)

J Bar said...

Great shots.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

HOOTIN' ANNI said...

Terrific photos!! I love museums.

My Wednesday Post

Janis said...

Your making me want to go there...great water shots!

mommanator said...

ya know I have been to the Smithsonian many times- where is this located, you've stumped me. must be time to go back there

Manang Kim said...

A building surrounded by water, awesome!!

Watery Wednesday

Poetic Shutterbug said...

A graceful ebb and flow with gorgeous architecture. Very beautiful.

Judy said...

I love the contrast between the cement and dressed stone of the architecture, and the boulder, shaped only by nature!
PS also love the new header, with the maple leaves!

Craver Vii said...

These scenes are easy on the eyes, and I'll be they were music to the ears, as well.

eileeninmd said...

Wonderfufl photos, Denise! I hope you are enjoying your vacation.

Vintagesouthernlife said...

Great shots!