Monday, July 26, 2010

Hamish and Hedgie

Today I had a nice surprise amongst my e-mails. My friend Kathy sent me a photo of Hamish and when I asked, Kathy said I could share his photo. There are several on my blog of Hamish. I consider him a dear little pal who makes me smile and laugh every time I visit Kathy. Hamish is showing us his new toy Hedgie. Thank you Kathy and thank you Hamish. Stay cool back east, I know you've had quite a heatwave back there.

We have spent another great day and rode the ferry over to Bainbridge Island. Back at the hotel now and will be out bright and early in the morning. I'm looking forward to sharing lots of photos when I get back home.

10 comments:

Callie said...

What a cute little guy. Looking forward to seeing your photos.

diane said...

he's cute. looking forward to the photos.

Sunny said...

Hamish is adorable!
Looking forward to seeing your pictures.
☼ Sunny

Michael said...

Hamish is very cute. Harry has a hedgehog too.

Margaret Cloud said...

He sure is a cute doggie and I am also looking forward to your photos. Have a nice week.

mommanator said...

what a cutie, have never heard that name for a dog!

Little Messy Missy said...

Very cute!!! Love the name!!

imac said...

Such a cutie, butter wouldn't melt eh.

Linda (PA_shutterbug) said...

Cute dog; he is keeping close tabs on his new toy!

jabblog said...

How sweet! Wonder if Hedgie still looking as neat and tidy ;-)