Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Nature Notes

This post is for Bobbie from "Almost There".
Sadly, I just learned from Michelle's post that Bobby passed away last Saturday. My thoughts and prayers are with her family and to all the friends who knew and loved her. I know she will be greatly missed by everyone.

This is the forest primeval.

~Henry Wordsworth Longfellow~

~~~~~

Michelle is the host of Nature Notes. Thank you Michelle for letting us know about Bobbie.

Michelle is sharing Bobbie's Memorial Badge for us to share on our blogs, to honor this wonderful lady who was a friend to so many in the blogging world, so please feel free to pick up the badge if you would like to post it yourself. I didn't know Bobbie, I only wish I had.

Michelle's Natures Notes is right here.


5 comments:

Kay said...

She really was a wonderful, kind and passionate person. I was so shocked to hear we'd lost her.

eileeninmd said...

Nice post Denise. I didn't know Bobbie, but it she sounds like she was a wonderful caring person.

jabblog said...

Good thoughts, Denise. I didn't know Bobbie, though I visited her blog from time to time. I've just been reading some of her blog posts - what an interested and interesting person she was. I wish I had visited more often.

Denise said...

Kay, she ce
rtainly was a lovely lady. I wish I had known of her under happier circumstances.

Eileen, thank you and I agree.

Jabblog, me too.

Carver said...

Beautiful post Denise. I love the shots of the forest and a good way to pay tribute to Bobbie.