Friday, June 4, 2010

Camera-Critters #113

These photos are from a few weeks ago when we went to the historical town of Clifton. It is very animal friendly and these lovelies were found on our Sunday walk. I have introduced them before, slightly different shots here. This little dog was in a private garden. The cat below was the one on the grounds of the Animal Clinic. If you didn't catch my other post on this quaint little town, you can see it here.

Another cat very comfortably curled up on a porch chair and too sleepy to pay me any mind.

And this is the lovely dog where we bought our ice-cream. His human family were busy eating theirs and I must say he was a very good dog, didn't bother anyone even though there were lots of people around with lots of ice-cream.

I think he was more interested in what was going on through the fence. It was just across the way that the other dog was in his garden.

Gregg spotted a pretty splash of red on a front lawn, one of the many male Cardinals we see in our area.

And our collection of animal friends wouldn't be complete without one picture of a squirrel, for me anyhow.


Camera Critters is a wonderful meme created by Misty Dawn.

You can find other critter photos by clicking here.

17 comments:

  1. The world is a better place because of our animals and the blogosphere is a better place because of your sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Denise
    Great photos for your Camera Critters day - thanks for posting them.
    Theres something about the dog in your first one that screams Faithful and Fun Loving don't you think?
    Take care
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember the dog in the first photograph from your previous post. I liked that dog then; I still like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful camera critters collection! I love the dog, he is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. a friendly place to be- what state??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your camera critters - they'd bring a smile to anyone's face!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anice variety of critters, I like the dog looking through the fence.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love sleeping cats.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful group of critters! I wish there were more animal friendly places here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your did see a wonderful variety of critters. I love the dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You found a nice selection of animal friends in Clinton. Cute photos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the coloring of that first doggie and his sweet face!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely collection of animals! I like to see cats and dogs with a little freedom to enjoy life around them!

    Junie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Squirrels are so pretty...! I used to have a little one -as a doll- when I was a child. I liked its tale and wanted to sleep with it for many years.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like they are all enjoying the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete