Friday, July 23, 2010

Camera Critter

Predated post as I am on vacation in Seattle.

What does our four-legged friend have to do to cool down in the heat?
Play 'catch-the-floating-ball' in the creek.

This is a continuation of last week's Camera Critters' post, when I shared my photos of the deer near Walney Pond. Not too far from the pond runs a creek. We were walking across the footbridge over the creek when we spotted this happy dog playing catch with her human. They were having a lot of fun together. I had enjoyed watching her in the water when I glanced on the other side of the bridge and saw the deer. which I shared in my previous Camera Critter post.



What a smile and one happy little dog!

I am hoping that I will be able to link up in between sight-seeing, and I am looking forward to sharing those photos when I get back.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Camera Critters is a wonderful meme created by Misty Dawn. Thank you Misty!

You can find other critter photos by clicking here.

19 comments:

  1. It has been so hot and muggy here, that if you toss a tennis ball in the creek, I might jump in after it, too.

    Have a good time up there, Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice pictures, I always like to see a dog chasing a ball or frisbe, the water looks so cool. It has been too hot here. Looking forward to your photos, have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ow,I envy your dog so much!!! With this hot weather we have, I wish I was in that cool water with him...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am here in MD and you ahve gone to Washington! LOL life is strange!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet dog!! Boy, your dog probably had a blast!!! I used to do that with my dog when I lived in Ohio, then I moved to Florida. The first time I took my dog to the park, the guy said "you can't take your dog in here, he'll be eaten for lunch by a gator" (check out my gator photos...tooo crazy!) So poor Char, no fun park romping for him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful set of photos. It looks like the dog is having a lot of fun!

    I hope you're enjoying your trip :) Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet he slept well that night! Nice photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. definately good exercise for a good sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He knows how to cool off and have fun all at the same time. Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh, what a lucky dog. How I wish I could jump in that cool refreshing water!! It looks quite clear as well! Nice photos, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful time he has. Lovely pictures of your cute dog :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the candid action shots hope yopu are treasuring it all !!sandy

    ReplyDelete
  13. i live within 5 min of walney and 28 and have never been to the park. my bad! if it ever cools off, i am headed there for a walk in the woods,

    ReplyDelete
  14. That pup knows how to cool off and have fun at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love to have my feet in cool water right now!

    I hope you are having a wonderful time away!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice pictures Denise, if only my dog is like the dog in the picture we would prolly go out in the woods and play!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that last shot, Denise. The dog looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. here on us is very chilly, opposite weather, dogs looks cool after he dip on the water. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete