Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hurray, a roundabout way but I have solved my commenting problems.

After all the dead ends I solved my problem by changing over to another laptop! Gregg gave it to me for Christmas because it had a better graphics/photography program, but being the kind of a person that likes to stay in my comfort zone which takes me being shot out of a cannon to get out of it, it's been taking me a while to leave my tried and true oldey but goody behind. I was slowly getting used to this new one - slowly being the operative word - but now I have landed in the net of happiness because I can now start commenting on the blogs that I have been unable to in the last few days.

I have also changed my comment setting - full page - back to the way it was before all this started.

Thank you for all the comforting words and suggestions. They got me through a very frustrating time. You're the best!

7 comments:

mommanator said...

I'm glad you are blogging, so many have gone.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Denise: Glad you got everything straightened out. Computers are a pain when they are not working.

Linda (PA_shutterbug) said...

I'm glad that you got everything straightened out. Come visit my blog now; it's missed you ;-)

Gill - That British Woman said...

I am glad to see you're back to commenting.

Gill in Canada

Cloudia said...

Hooray!

diane said...

Thats technology for you. I'm the same Bill keeps nagging me to change to apple but i'm in my comfort zone with my oldie but goodie.

jabblog said...

Cheers! Glad to hear everything is hunkydory again.