Monday, January 18, 2010

A Boy and his Dog!


I have recently received these from Pam who is the daughter of an old family friend in England. Pam has very kindly given me permission to show her photos which I am sharing in today's post. The top one shows her son and their little dog Zanni playing in the snow. I think that of a young boy having so much fun with his dog is one of the most endearing sights to behold. Thank you Pam and thank you Dorothy who asked Pam to share her photos with me.




Zanni my little friend, you are one very cute little pup!



Your photos are brilliant Pam and thank you for allowing me to share them. I will be posting more of Pam's photos when I get them organized.

Added note: I have just learned from Pam that Zanni was a rescue pup after he and his nine brothers and sisters were abandoned on the streets at five weeks' old. Zanni came into their lives five years' ago after they adopted him from the Cheshire Dogs' Home.


16 comments:

  1. Really heartwarming pictures, thanks for sharing.
    Sunny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little dog, who obviously loves his young master. Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great snow scenes and fun in the snow shots.Well done Pam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful snow pictures ---along with a boy and his dog!!! Thanks to Pam ---for letting us ALL enjoy the pictures also!!!
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Denise
    Do say thank you from all of us for those neat pictures. The dog looks like an old fella, scruffy and lovable lol
    Take care
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos Denise. The two are obviously having fun together. I love the snow on Zanni's whiskers. A x

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is a very cute puppy, where in England are they from?

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love that dog,that is my kind of pet.I also like the wintery photo's,they are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely series of photos ... love Zannie playing in the snow with this young boy! The folks from the midwest renting the house next door for December & January have a dog named Annie that looks EXACTLY the same ;-)
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoyed seeing these photos, they sure were very clear and pretty. Zanni looks like a tough little guy. Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute dog, but I love your shots Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just look at that little fella romping about in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute photos! Very nice and clear.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I bet the dog is very thankful for his loving home.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable post dear Denise!
    Cute little friend!
    purrs and love
    Luna

    ReplyDelete