Thursday, October 15, 2009

SkyWatch Friday

Gregg and I will be away from home this weekend spending time with his family. This is a predated post and I will sign up at the SWF site hopefully on time or thereabouts. We will be back in a few days and then leaving again for a ten day vacation. I intend to post whenever I can hook up but visiting other blogs might be rare until I get back home. I always seem to be playing catch up lately and I apologize for being tardy now and while I am gone. We are heading for the north west (US), going on a road trip heading south, and I am truly looking forward to it.

Photos here were taken at the Cox Farm Fall Festival last weekend, which I mentioned in this post.

If you saw my other post you will recognize King Kong and Fay. Here is a close-up of them.


No dragons were anywhere in sight but did see a couple of .......

16 comments:

  1. Isn't odd and isn't queer
    the wonderful things
    that catch our eye
    if only we'd stop
    and look at the sky.

    Have a good time and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun shots indeed! I love them and the beautiful blue sky! Have a good trip! Enjoy!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your vacation. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun and cool shots.

    Enjoy your trip and happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sky pictures, Denise.... You are traveling like we are these days. Have a wonderful trip.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are such fun shots, love the dinosaurs. Have a safe trip.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fantastic, great shots.

    All the best
    Guy
    Regina In Pictures

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really fun shots. I love the King Kong shot. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great fun shots.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Sunny :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. great blue captures! those are really fun, eye-catching photos:) Happy skywatching!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well you don't see that in the sky very often. A different post indeed. Have a good time. Looking forward to seeing where you go so that i can armchair travel with you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun photos for skywatch. Thanks for sharing your skies and festival. Have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What fun skywatch photos! Love the dragon and the pumpkins! Have a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete