Wednesday, September 23, 2009

What's happened to my blog friends faces?

I don't know what's going on but all the blogging friends' in my side-bar have disappeared. Has anyone had this kind of problem lately? I'm hoping that when I return so will they but that particular widget left yesterday and nothing yet. Here's me keeping my fingers crossed, because I would hate to lose everyone's links.

Poor old Gregg has a stinky cold and from what I hear, our son does too. It's pampering to the max for Gregg today and I am sure son is getting his TLC from his bride of three months. Where does the time go? It only seems like yesterday that we were watching them get married.

Gregg came back at around 2.00 p.m. and did the rest of his work at home. We went out for a little while - he doesn't like to sit still for too long. Nothing too exciting, just to the post office to mail some bills - woo-hoo - and then to the grocery store to stock up on Orange Juice and a few other essentials - a double woo-hoo! I think he was glad to get back home and relax as he has that tired, bone-weary feeling that a cold gives you and as I listen to the dulcet tones of the coughing, wheezing and sneezing, I can only offer sympathetic glances across the room. That time of the year I guess. One more sympathetic glance in Gregg's direction, as the poor guy just had an horrendous hacking cough, sounded so painful!

The photo above is one I took at Brookside Gardens in Maryland this past Sunday. Another pretty place to walk around and fortunately Gregg didn't have his cold so he was able to enjoy it just as much as I did.

16 comments:

Cathy said...

Hello Denise
Thanks for dropping in and all your recent comments, it was nice to see you. I do hope Greg gets better soon - lots of lemon, honey mixed in hot water will help - Or at least it does with me.
BTW After eading your duck post I found one of my own and gave you the credit
Take care
Cathy

Pam said...

I'm still here Denise, can you see me now? :D
Naaa just joshing with ya... I don't have any either!!!

eileeninmd said...

I hope everyone is feeling better now. BTW way my blog friends come and go too. It's weird.

Sunny said...

This happens quite frequently, but eventually everyone returns. I'm sure it's some kind of Blogger Glitch.
Sunny :)

Linda (PA_shutterbug) said...

Brookside Gardens looks so much more lush than I remember it. I think the last time I was there, though, was a little more than 11 years ago. That's time for a lot of growing!

Linda (PA_shutterbug) said...

I couldn't see my or your blogging friends, so I did a little search on the internet and learned what others have done to resolve the problem. Clear your cache and delete your history, your blogging friends will return. I can now see your blogging friends as well as mine.

Splendid Little Stars said...

Woohoo! I see your followers, so I had to go check my blog. Yay! My followers are back!

Betsy from Tennessee said...

Hi Denise, The followers are BACK.... Don't know for how long--but they are back now.... With Blogger, who knows!!!! ha

Great picture... Looks like a great place to take a walk. Hope Gregg will feel better soon. Those old colds can make one feel miserable. Hope you don't get it too.
Hugs,
Betsy

MedaM said...

I hope Greg gets better soon.
I like the photo you posted; it looks like a wonderful place to relax.

jabblog said...

Hot Toddy is what's required for your poor husband - it may not help the cold but the alcohol will blur the edges!!
I lost my followers too for a couple of days but they're back again today.

Ruby said...

You mean the friend connect in blogger? sometimes it is like that but don't worry they will come back..I just see them now! hope Greg is doing ok now..take care Denise

Explore Germany said...

I just had a flu shot yesterday to avoid getting colds this coming winter...stay healthy and happy Denise and your family too! thanks for the visits in my blogs!

Viola said...

It has happened to me, too. The list of my friends disappears, but after some while the list return.... Have you got it back by now, I hope?

Me too, had a cold or a flu. I felt sick two days, then well agaain, (only so tired inbetween), then after a week sick for a new two days, then well. Only the coughing stayed for some days..
Have a nice day! :)

Anonymous said...

mm.. funny text )

Anonymous said...

Easily I assent to but I about the post should secure more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

а все таки: восхитительно... а82ч