Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I have been given an award.

Jo at Brit in Tennessee has very kindly passed on this award. Thank you so much Jo. Your blog is an inspiration and is one I love visiting on my arm-chair travels.

I am supposed to pass it on to eight individuals but I'm very bad at doing that because I always have too hard a time choosing. I am offering it to anyone who makes a comment here, please take it back to your blog if you wish. I truly believe that you are all deserving of this and many other awards, as I love all the blogs I visit.

7 comments:

tricia said...

I agree 100 percent with Jo that your blog is bloody brilliant. Congratulations dear lady.

Denise said...

Thank you Tricia :)

Cezar and Léia said...

Oh Denise, You deserve it a lot!
Congratulations!
Léia

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Denise: So sweet of you to share your award with all of your blogger friends..
I think from now on, that's what I will choose, it is just so hard, to single a blog out, when there are so many wonderful blogs, that are far more deserving than mine.
Congratulations, and a bloody brilliant blog ;)

Denise said...

Léia, thank you, you are so kind.

Jo, your blog is held in high regard by so many. You deserve that award and many more.

Smitten by Britain said...

Well, since I made the award button I won't be taking it back. LOL! But I will say many congratulations to you. It couldn't have happened to a nicer English girl. And thanks for being so generous.

Denise said...

Smitten by Britain, thank you ever so for the kind words, and I love your award. It's "bloody brilliant!" :)