Friday, July 3, 2009

I would like to introduce you to Joe Milmoe

This is Joe's business card and the critter you see here is a glass frog. He is a friend of my daughter-in-law's and was asked by her to take their wedding photographs. He sent me some fantastic shots and even though he graciously gave me permission to show them here, I am holding off for a while as Lisa and Brad haven't had a chance to see them yet. They are happily honeymooning in Sorrento, the battery on their computer is a little low and they are having difficulty with a converter, so they haven't been able to view Joe's photos. I will be posting them - thank you Joe - when they return after the 10th.

You can find Joe's website here and his blog is here. He told me both are a work in progress. His first love is wildlife but there is a 'people' gallery also and some beautiful scenic shots, plantlife and maybe something else that I can't remember right now.

You can read his profile here.

I eagerly await his photographs of Lisa and Brad's wedding. From what I have seen already they are going to be fabulous.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the photos. Thanks for the intro. His work is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to see the photo, of the wedding - I will have a look at the photographs page also, Maria Berg, MB

    ReplyDelete