Monday, June 1, 2009

Days Gone By

A few posts back I mentioned when we were in Monterey and many of the kids used to come over to our house and watch the raccoons through the glass? Here are three of those kids sitting with son Brad. I noticed the date said it was on Brad's third birthday. The girls were around the same age. From left to right are Richard, Rebecca, Brad and Katie. Richard was Rebecca's little brother.

I found this photo a few days ago during spring cleaning. I wonder what they are doing now? Probably all married with kids of their own. I've lost touch with their parents. We were all in the navy and lived in that neighborhood for almost two years. After that we went our separate ways and moved many times after this photo was taken. They sure were sweet kids and it is nice to see their smiling faces again. I do remember that when Brad did anything to make Rebecca mad, she gave him a 'look' that made us laugh at the memory of it. I wonder if she gives her husband that same look today? I guess we all have that 'look' at times don't we?

6 comments:

  1. Adorable picture! Wow time goes so fast indeed! Nice to remember!
    Thanks for sharing
    Léia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try googling the boys name and see what might come up. Sweet looking bunch of children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very interesting story..thanks for sharing..i hope i can still find old pix of mine when i go home for vacation

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been organizing family photos and have run across quite a few photos of the old neighborhood kids. Can't help wondering what became of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all such cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful those old photos! That's good about spring cleaning!

    ReplyDelete