Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A blast from the past.

I have started my spring cleaning a little early and was going through some old boxes today. I came across this old advertisement for Siegfried and Roy. I have no idea how old it is but let's just say it must have been a while back, 20 years plus I am sure of it, tucked inbetween some old photos. We traveled across country a couple of times when Gregg changed duty stations and I remember going through Las Vegas, but we didn't ever get to see one of their shows.

6 comments:

  1. You make spring cleaning sound like fun. Hmmm. Wonder what I might find in some old boxes. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i don't even want to think about spring cleaning but i know i should my cupboards are a mess and i have way too many things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I collect old things, too.
    I really enjoyed the shower museum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We visited Las Vegas in October 2001. Didn't see a show but I think Siegfried and Roy are still performing there. Lovely to suddenly come across these mementos, brings it all back! A x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen one of their shows either but we did go see those beautiful white tigers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow i love all the old memorabilia. you never know it might be worth something?

    ReplyDelete