Friday, February 6, 2009

An Award

I received this award from Anne at Strawberry Jam Anne. Anne is a very special lady who has a wonderful blog which I go to often, so please check it out when you have the chance. I know many of you are already famililar with it and enjoy it as much as I do. Anne is from a part of the world that is dear to my heart as I lived in the southwest of England for several years, from the ages of 15 to 25. My Mom and Dad also used to take us on holidays there twice a year for eight years before my Dad retired, and when we all actually moved down there it already felt like home.

So, thank you Anne. I am honored that you would pass this on to me. The following is the text that accompanies this award when passed on.

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbon of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

As these rules always leave me in a bit of a dilemma, if you don't mind once again I would like to pass this on to any other friend on my blog list who visits me regularly and who would like to accept it. I consider you all very good friends already.

2 comments:

Old Lady Lincoln said...

Congratulations on your award. You deserve it. I received one like it from my friend in Holland.

Denise said...

Hi Patty, congratulations to you too. Your blog is so well recognized, I know everyone who goes there loves their visit, me included.