Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Watery Wednesday

Thank you 2sweetnsaxy of Eyes, Mind, Heart for hosting Watery Wednesday. You can find other water photos and share your own if you click on the WW button above.

I missed not being able to join in my meme's over the last couple of weeks and hope to be a better participant, so here is this week's contribution for WW taken while on holiday. It rained occasionally and I snapped this photo of a young boy with a red umbrella.
It was a little blurry so I do as I often do, I went into my Paint Shop Pro and played with it a little.
I enjoyed coming up with the different effects I could get.

16 comments:

  1. Denise, what a fun post. I live the first one you "tweaked".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise, What interesting effects. I have a 30 day trial of Paint Shop Pro but I haven't had the time to play around with it. Now I can see what can be done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice series! I don't have this program, but I can see where it would be endlessly fun to putter with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've done a great job with this umbrella.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Those are really cool. They'd make really interesting greeting cards - each one! Greetings from sunny California. Linnea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, that's pretty sweeeet! That's a neat program you have there! I don't have Paint Shop Pro so that is all new to me!
    ~Michele~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love to play too but never seem to have enough time.
    I too like the first 'tweaked' one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job on playing with the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the creativity and variations. You know though, I think the last one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very interestng effects, Denise. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post with a watery theme, Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  12. very unique photos and very interesting!!! thanks for sharing with us.
    Thanks also Denise for visiting and my page and leaving a nice comments. God bless! hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are all great but that last one Denise looks so professional!!

    ReplyDelete