Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas and A Very Happy New Year

Good Morning Family and Friends. We are all thinking of you this Christmas Morning. The photo is our only Christmas decoration in our hotel room so I thought I would share it with you. The other day I bought a box of cards showing the awesome artwork from Eddy Y and it is entitled Keiki Christmas Chant. "Keiki" for those of you who aren't sure what that is, is Hawaiian for children/child? It is a beautiful word. The shell lei was given out at last night's luau.

A very blessed Christmas to you and all your loved ones.

2 comments:

  1. Mele Kalikimaka and a Haouli Makahiki Hou, Denise! I think it's great you're celebrating it here in the islands with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kay, I feel very blessed to be celebrating it here with you. Mele Kalikimaka! :))))

    ReplyDelete