Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Gregg and I have been invited over to our son's future in-laws tomorrow, so no spending hours in the kitchen. Whatever you are doing, whether you are celebrating this holiday or not, thank you for the gift of love and friendship. You have made me truly blessed and I have so much to be thankful for.

***

The year has turned its circle,
The seasons come and go.
The harvest all is gathered in
And chilly north winds blow.
Orchards have shared their treasures,
The fields, their yellow grain,
So open wide the doorway
Thanksgiving comes again!

~Author Unknown~

9 comments:

Strawberry Jam Anne said...

I know this is a special weekend for you all in the USA - hope you have a lovely day tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving.

A x

Lawstude said...

Happy Thanksgiving and Enjoy the rest of the week.

Rick said...

Hello Denise. This is Rick from Organized Doodles. Your name has come to the top of my list of request. On our last communication you were going to get me some more photos. I don't remember receiving those.

You can contact me at...

r.l.green@verizon.net

I hope to hear from you soon.

Rick

Eve said...

Happy Thanksgiving Denise...enjoy your wonderful family!

Hope said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Denise!

Connie said...

No cooking sounds wonderful. Have a great day.

Leedra said...

Lovely little turkey. Like the frame around it.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Cezar and Léia said...

Happy Thanksgiving !!!
Loved your post with so positive feelings inside!Beautiful picture and words!

God Bless You!
and...thanks again for your kind visit in our blog from Luxembourg!
Léia :-)

cheshire wife said...

Happy Thanksgiving.