Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Thank you Cheshire Wife

I have been given the Arte Y Pico award by Cheshire Wife. I want to thank you very, very much. It very nice of you to pass this on to me. I enjoy visiting your blog, it is a lot of fun to read and very interesting. The only part of this award that I struggle with is to whom should I pass it on. There are numerous blogs I enjoy reading from day to day. I am having a terrible time deciding, so if you don't mind I will mull over it for a while until I can figure it out. In the meantime, I can't say enough how happy I am that you thought of me.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Denise!You deserve it! And thank you for all your visits. I love having visitors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you Reader Wil, I love coming to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the award. I am always in a mess when it comes to sharing them.

    Thank you so much for adding me to your sidebar. That means a great deal to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award. Thankyou for dropping by my blog here in Australia. I appreciate you leaving comment, that way I know you have been for a visit. I have enjoyed looking over your blog and will return from time to time to catch up. Love the look of the countryside in your photos, a big contrast to where I live.

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulatoins, Denise. You deserve every award you receive...I know what you men, thoug - I have had to decline lately, because I just can't choose.

    ReplyDelete