Saturday, October 11, 2008

A little dog and pumpkins, and a Hot Lemon Drink!

Good Morning, it is 43 degrees F. right now in my part of Northern Virginia, USA. By all reports it is going to be a sunny day and will be 79 degrees F. later on. I am not sure what we are going to be doing. We have no plans for any mini road trips. I have a bit of a scratchy throat and think I may be in for a cold, having been around people with snuffles all week, quite a few seem to be coming down with them. I found a recipe for just such an occasion for a Hot Lemon with Ginger and Honey drink. I have all the ingredients fortunately.

Today I am sharing a photo of this little dog found in Harper's Ferry a week ago. I asked his human companions if I could take a photo of him and they were only too happy to agree. He was adorable.

7 comments:

  1. Aww... that is a cute photo... and a colorful one as well!
    I hope you feel better soon and that it is nothing but a bit of a scratchy throat and nothing more!!
    {Hug}
    ~Michele~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lemon drink. I am sure I will need to before too long. I hope your cold is a mild one..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting ready for halloween.

    Hope you will be feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He does look adorable. And with those two pumpkins beside him, the photo even looks nicer.

    Thanks for visiting my blogs today, Denise. I hope you get well soon.

    Have a good weekend.
    Eki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I've been enjoying reading yours. I'll be back when I have more time.
    Your skywatch photos are so pretty. I know what you mean by looking up all the time. I do too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dogs and pumpkins!! What more could you ask for!!! Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete