Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Hey, guess what? I'm back! Tonight my sweet husband went to the computer shop and picked up my laptop. I haven't stopped thanking him yet.

And thanks again for leaving me all the lovely messages. I think it is going to take me a little while to catch up and get back to you all but I promise I will as soon as I can. In the meantime I hope you're all having a lovely Halloween. We have had a few little goblins at the door but not many tonight and the doorbell has been quiet for about an hour now. We have LOADS of candy left and I have had a few of those mini chocolate bars already.

I'm going to have to take a couple of headache pills before I go to bed to prevent the impending headaches of all headaches tomorrow and try to ignore the rest until we can pass it all on. There will be plenty of takers when I go to work on Monday, I know they're going to fall on their swords to help me out here.

So very happy to be back on line!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely post. Glad you have your computer back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your husband got your computer back. Did you also learn what was wrong with it?

    I forgot about theme day today so I just found some of the books I wrote and took a photo and published that. Too late to be included in the group but it worked for me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Halloween ! Lovely post, yes...

    ReplyDelete