Sunday, October 26, 2008

Computer Problems!

Hi Everyone, I am having the dreaded computer problems. My laptop basically crashed last night. I am typing this on Gregg's laptop but only for a few minutes as he uses it for work and he has a lot to do today. I need to get off here right after I post this message. Tomorrow I will be taking mine into a small computer store I know in Manassas. The gentleman saved most of what I had on there when this happened before some time ago, and so I am hoping he will be able to do the same again. Fortunately I backed up most things (especially after the last fiasco) and was going to do the rest today. Of course, Murphy's Law, it crashed before I could. Oh well, lesson learned. Back up straight away!!! I usually do but there you go, these things are sent to try us arent they?

Have a great week and I will be back as soon as I can.

11 comments:

Linda - Nickers and Ink said...

Ugh! What a hassle. I have experienced this major mishap before (nearly everyone has) . . . . so you have my sincerest sympathies.

Looking forward to your return!


;-)

Linda

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES

Gill - That British Woman said...

oh no I hope to see you up and running again soon.....

Gill

Webradio said...

C'est embêtant...
A bientôt...

Deborah said...

That's a shame, its happened to me before too, now I backup my backups :) Hope to see you back soon.

Deb.

antigoni said...

You will be missed. My husband's computer caught a virus yesterday and he lost everything. He didn't do a backup so nothing saved.
I hope see you soon.

me ann my camera said...

Oh that must be so terrible. It reminds me that I should get busy and transfer my recent photos to my external hard drive. Good luck with getting it back into operation.

Eve said...

We'll be here Denise!

Rocky Mtn. Girl said...

Oh dear... I will miss you but will will patiently wait for you when you get back!! Hopefully it won't be too long!
~Michele~
Mountain Retreat- Canada

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

Backing up is what I spent some of yesterday doing, too! Sorry to hear about your computer, hope you're back on-line soon. I'm lost without internet! haha

Tina said...

what a nightmare! i dont think there is a day i dont have computer problems!

Hope to see you back up and running soon. take care :)

cheshire wife said...

We rely on computers so much now. I am sure you feel lost without it. Hope you will soon be back in blogland.