Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I have been given an award by Strawberry Jam Anne.

I have been given an award from Strawberry Jam Anne. You can find her wonderful blog here. Anne I appreciate this very much and once again I start my day off with a big smile. I apologize for taking so long to mention it since you gave it to me a little while ago, but I wanted to take it all in before I began my list.

Blogging for me started out as a way of keeping in touch with those I already knew, my family and friends, to keep my photos safe in another place, one that would never lose them. I didn’t expect to meet so many new friends and I thank those of you who drop in and leave your lovely comments. It has been the greatest pleasure getting to know you.

The rules accompanying this award are:


1. Put the logo on your blog;

2. Add a link to the person who has awarded you;

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs;

4. Add links to those blogs on yours and

5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.


Once again it is so hard to pick out only seven other blogs to pass on this award to, but here are mine. Anne, I would also pick you but as you sent this to me, I guess I can’t do that. I will say that visiting your blog is a real treat and one I would never miss .

Eve at: http://sunnysideup-eve.blogspot.com/

Cheshire Wife: http://cheshire-wife.blogspot.com/

Gill at: http://thatbritishwoman.blogspot.com/

Janet at: http://grandlakeink.blogspot.com/

Michele at http://chunkymountains.blogspot.com/

Linda at http://remotetreechanger.blogspot.com/

Marina at : http://marinaslifefamily.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

Michele (Rocky Mtn.Girl) said...

Congrats on getting the award. You deserve it!
Thank you kindly for passing it to me. I really do appreciate it.
You always say such sweet things about my photos... you make me blush.

I have a little mini store that I sell some of my photos... in calendars and little odds and ends because I know you were asking about books and such... I don't make much because it goes mainly to making the product but it's ok, I like to think that I can share the beauty of the area with those that can't really see it...
it's here if you ever get a chance...
Michele's Nature Photography Store
Thanks again, Denise, for the award!

Denise said...

Thanks Michele, I have just bought one of your calenders, on mountain scenery. I will be able to look at them all the way through next year :)))

Michele (Rocky Mtn.Girl) said...

Ah, I see that =D
Thank you!!
I just received the invoice ...
I came home from work 30 minutes ago.
Thank you Denise. I know you will not regret it.
The Rocky Mountains are beautiful. Maybe one day you will be able to experience it personally! It is amazing!
Take care.
~Michele~

Denise said...

I hope so too Michele, we've often talked about taking a train ride through them, one day!

Eve said...

Thank you so much again Denise! I have some catching up to do here. I will be back tomorrow to do just that!
Sweet dreams my friend!

Linda said...

Thank you Denise, and for the kind words. Congratulations as well.

Janet said...

Congrats on your award, it is well deserved. And thank you so much for passing it on to me, but who's Mary? :-))

Denise said...

Hi Eve, Linda and 'Mary', yes I'm joking Janet, Mary must have been my imaginary friend. Sorry about the typo, I should really wait until my brain is firing on all cylinders - ha! ha! I have edited your name to your e-mail correctly now.

Thank you so much for accepting the award. It is richly deserved by all of you.

cheshire wife said...

Congratulations on the award and thank you very much for passing it on to me. I am a bit behind with my blog reading so will now catch up with your blog.

Anonymous said...

technicality literacies slot adducts forgets yrfashion superseded uploaded roscoe victor opposite
lolikneri havaqatsu