Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy Saturday!

Happy Saturday everyone. I am going out in a little while but I wanted to share a post I have just finished reading over at A Day To Share With Tammy. It is a marvellous read and also has a very cute video that starts it off. I feel I have discovered so many gems as you can see by my never-ending list of blogs on my side-bar, and I am still discovering. What else awaits out there? What a wonderful thought. Have a great day and see you later.

I am adding a note to my first paragraph as I am home having been out of the house for a couple of hours or so, and was eager to get back on line, of course! I wanted to mention two other blogs I have visited today, Kostas at beeFotoblog which I am sure many of you have discovered before, and Hadriana at Hadriana's Treasures. They are immensely enjoyable to visit, two more of those gems I mentioned earlier.

11 comments:

KOSTAS said...

Have you and your family one good and happy weekend!

Denise said...

Thank you Kostas, and the same to you and your family :)

Maria said...

Thank you Denise, I followed your recommended gems and it was a pleasure!
Have a happy weekend!

Denise said...

Hi Maria, I am happy you enjoyed them. Have a happy weekend too.

Tash said...

Thanks for pointing me to Hadriana's blog - I've always had a liking for Hadrian & the wall, so that was a perfect find. I know what you mean about wanting to have pictures of past events (back-to-school night) - I'm so glad that blogging has gotten me to take more photos to keep those daily, seemingly muncane events.

Denise said...

Hi Tash, I'm glad you enjoyed Hadriana's Treasures. Blogging has gotten us all into taking more pictures I think. Some incredible jewels are found in the mundane photograph. We don't find that out until years later sometimes :)

Janet said...

I loved the post on Tammy's blog. I wonder how many of us would do things differently, if we had the chance to go around again?

Enjoy your weekend.

Gill - That British Woman said...

A happy Saturday to you as well Denise. I just wanted to say thank you for commenting on my blog while we were away. Your comments are so appreciated. Looking forward to getting back to normal and catching up with your blog.

Gill

Denise said...

Hi Janet, that post made me think too.

Hi Gill, you are very welcome and happy to see you home safe and sound.

'JoAnn's-D-Eyes'NL said...

wow How was your saterday Denise!
I see you photo eeh you're a great looking woman, I like your face:)

see my boattrip (sunset) fromlast weekend: www.joannwalraven.blogspot.com

Greetings JoAnn's D Eyes /Holland

Carolynn said...

Hi Denise. Thank you for visiting my virtual home and leaving such a lovely note for me to tell me you'd been by. I love it when visitors stop in to say hello. I can already tell that you have a generous spirit. Lovely photos of the sky reflected in the windows of the building on Friday.
Blessings,
Carolynn