Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Off to bed but had to check in first.


Hello Family and Friends, with no Gregg to chat to I did my ‘fall asleep on the couch routine’ a little earlier than usual. The phone rang and there he was, riding around in Kansas City looking for a restaurant. His flight went well and for a good part of the day he got ready for a two-hour meeting with a client tomorrow afternoon. He will be catching a plane afterwards which is due to arrive back here mid-evening, and he will probably be home by nine p.m.

Gregg told me that he was kicking himself because he was looking up at the most incredible sky, and he had left the camera in the hotel room. "SkyWatch" is starting to catch on with both of us. Our hobby has taught us to slow down and enjoy our surroundings more, to be aware of things we might not have noticed before. When he pulled up into the parking lot at the end of our conversation he told me there were the two biggest cats he had ever seen sleeping on top of a car. Well, I said to him, there's always tomorrow.

No more news tonight but I will be catching up on my blogging-hops first thing. Sweet Dreams to all of you out there.
A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book.

~Irish Proverb~

3 comments:

Janet said...

Sweet dreams, my friend. Have a wonderful Wednesday.

Eve said...

OK Denise....it's uppy time!! Ha Ha! Get moving! Hope you had a good sleep!

Denise said...

Ahhhh, two lovely greetings, one to wish me sweet dreams and the other to tell me it's time to get myself moving - hehehe. Yep, had a good night's sleep thanks. Hope you ladies have a great day.