Saturday, September 13, 2008

An award. Thank you Michele.

I received an award from my friend Michele over at The Rocky Mountain Retreat. Michele, you made my day. Ever since I happily dropped into your part of the world and fell in love with your incredible photography, I have been a big fan. You deserve this award a thousand times over and I feel humbled you thought to give it to me. Please visit Michele - I am sure you have already – she has the kind of photography that will give you a great start to your day and you will leave with a big smile on your face. She is an awesome lady who knows how to bring joy to others in so many ways.

I would like to pass on this award to the following people whom I enjoy. I go to many people as you can see by those mentioned in my side-bar, and the list is growing as there is an unbelievable amount of outstanding bloggers out there. If you visit me any time, please go check them out. You will not be disappointed. Here in alphabetical order are a few of my favorite places to go to during the day.

Anne at Strawberry Jam Anne

Eve at Sunny Side Up

Gill at That British Woman

Helen at Wings and Things

Linda at Remote Tree changer

Mary at Faith, Fabric and Photos

Maria at Let The Good Times Roll


Thank you ladies, for giving me endless hours of pleasure with your outstanding blogs.

6 comments:

  1. Dear Denise, I just noticed that I had written my comment on your last blog and not on this one. It is still early morning here, I just got up and I am still half asleep...:)
    So thank you very much for awarding me. I am very happy about this! So kind of you!
    Have a nice Sunday! I'll make some fresh coffee! Ahh!
    BTW, we have a new laptop which is strong enough to view google world. Wow, that's great! Of course one knows a little geography, but I am never quite sure about the exact location. So I was in Viginia already today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise - thank you so much for giving me this award. It is very kind of you, I really appreciate it and am happy to accept. It was a lovely surprise when I looked at my blog this morning. I shall be visiting some of your other nominees also as I feel they must be worth looking at if they are on your list. I know there are some that I already visit and am interested to look at the others.

    Thank you again.

    A x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Denise! That was very nice of you to think of me. I lvoe your blog, too and can't wait to catch up now that I'm back from vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the award, Denise, you desrve it. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I appreciate the award very much Denise. I had hoped to post it by now, it is crazy here, and will be again tomorrow.

    We are packing for a camp and have one very excited girl.

    I appreciate you very much as well. Catch up with your postings soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I love your blog too Denise! Thanks again! I have catching up to do after my trip as well but know I'm checking and enjoying each post!
    Keep it up and you'll have too many awards to post!!

    ReplyDelete