Sunday, August 17, 2008

My Day

I have had such a lazy day today. I haven't so much as pushed my nose out the door. My energy level was about as low as it could get, you could push it under a penny. My excuse is that I need to reserve what I have for work tomorrow. My one personality - Willimena - hopes it will be a quiet day so that she can get down to some heavy-duty baking, but for the sake of the owner of the shop my other personality - Gertrude - hopes it will be a busy one. Denise just wants it to go fast and to heck with what Willimena and Gertrude want, she's already looking forward to getting home tomorrow night. Ramble over with.

2 comments:

  1. Sunday is meant to be a day of rest, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reminding me :)))) I certainly rested.

    ReplyDelete