Thursday, August 28, 2008

It's raining!


I will be using my umbrella this morning. When I looked out the window it was pouring out there. It's been a while since the last rainfall. Our grass was starting to look a little brown so I am happy to see it. I like the rain just as long as it knows when to quit.

The temperature is 66°F. It is supposed to get up to 74° . Considerably cooler than it has been. Fall must be around the corner.

I am off to work in a little while. I hope you all have a great day. See you later.

4 comments:

  1. Send some of that rain and those cooler temps my way. It's set to get up to 97F here today, and the humidity will make it feel more like 106F. I hate the heat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great poem Denise! Hope you had fun splashing in the puddles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet, that's quite a heat index you've got going on there. Hope you stay cool. I used to live under my little air-conditioning box when I first came to the States. We lived in an apartment in Alexandria.

    Eve, thank you. It was a nice day and didn't mind the rain at all, even when I was driving to work. Hope you had a good one too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish we had more rain here in hania - what an adorable poem you included about rain!

    ReplyDelete