Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Photo of a bee and some daisies


This is one of my favorite photos, it captures a bee in flight which have to tell the truth was a nice surprise when I looked at the photo on my computer screen. Busy little bee! I was having trouble uploading images today but then just as I was about to give up after several tries, here it is.

I am off to the movies with my son this morning. I am not sure which one we are going to but I don't miss opportunities like this. He actually enjoys taking his old mom out when he knows I want to see something that we both like, so between Lisa, our beautiful, soon-to-be-daughter-in-law, employment where he works many long hours, and a large group of friends, I feel very blessed on occasions like this and I am so glad I didn't have to work today.

No comments: