Wednesday, July 23, 2008

This is where I work.

This picture was originally a photograph I took a couple of years back and at that time I had just bought a new psp program that I couldn't wait to play around with. I pushed so many buttons and clicked here, clicked there, and had no idea how I got this effect but I liked it enough to file away. Just now I was looking through some of my folders and will post various photo/psp creations. Above you will be able to see the dining area at our little shop.

Just had a severe thunderstorm warning and a tornado watch in our area, so i think I'm going to shut off for a while and keep an eye on the weather. It's pouring like a monsoon out there. See you later.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Denise!
    Your work turned out beautiful!!! It's hard when you come up with something so interesting and then can't remember how it was done. I hope you remember so you can do it again sometime!!
    Hope you didn't get any bad weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's sweet of you Eve, I found a whole bundle of photos I pushed buttons on not knowing what the heck I was doing, filing them away and just finding them. That was nice but sure would like to know what I did to get there.

    The storm has passed thanks and I hope it didn't cause too much trouble for people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a terrific place and a terrific photo! I wondered while reading another post if you worked at a tea shop or something of that sort. I'd love to sit down there a realx, it is so inviting looking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh that is so good.......you are talented,

    Gill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Mary and Gill, I just wish I could repeat the process. It was all Paint Shop Pro. Our little place people seem to enjoy very much, those who aren't looking for something like the Ritz-Carlton that is. The original owner fashioned it after a 1950's tea room when she first opened, and that's what most people enjoy, the informality of it all.

    ReplyDelete