Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday


Good Morning, I wanted to wish you all a great weekend ahead. I am not sure that we will doing but I always look forward to Saturday and Sunday. Today I am meeting up with Gregg and Brad for lunch. It is our son's day off and he is coming over to get me at around 11.30 a.m., and Gregg has an easy day and we will drive to his office so that he can join us. My job before son arrives was to get a list of wedding guests ready, so that he and Lisa can have some idea of how many people will be coming from our side of the family, including friends. I'm a terrible procrastinator at times and the graphic above tickled my funny bone. Also it's to remind me not to be such a procrastinator. For all who don't know yet, Brad is getting married in June of next year.

No comments: