Friday, June 27, 2008

More photos from work last Tuesday

Brad sent me more photos that he took on his and Lisa's visit. On the sideboard is a little monkey holding one of our most popular teas, good old PG Tips.


Lisa is enjoying her Scone with Devonshire Cream and Jam.

Brad with same.

Lisa and a picture of Queen Elizabeth II behind her on the wall.

And not quite sure if she is going to enjoy this new experience of English black tea....but she enjoys it, her first cup of PG.

Brad enjoying his.

....after first adding a couple of teaspoons of sugar.

Some of the bric-a-brac on the Welsh Dresser.

And there you go, a good time was had by all, including the next table I introduced them to as my son and future-daughter-in-law. I told them they were getting marrried in a year's time and they wished them lots of happiness when they left. They were very nice to them and bless those dear ladies for their kind thoughts.

3 comments:

  1. I could feel right at home in that tea room.............

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anytime you ever want to visit it, I'll put the kettle on!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brad is my kind of person, 2 sugars in his tea. My dh tried to cut mine back but I couldn't come at it.

    I used to stay with my friend when I was little. Her Nana had a guest house, or maybe it was a guest house once, but the tourists used to stop for Devonshire tea while we were there. We helped out with the people who went horseriding with her Grandpa.

    ReplyDelete