Monday, June 23, 2008

I am an expensive date!

Gregg took me on a date last night. Yes I am joking, we were too tired to go anywhere and did very good impressions of a couple of couch potatoes in front of the TV. Gone are the days when we used to stay out until dawn. It is about as much we can do to get up and see the sun rise, though we often say we need to do that more often as there is nothing more beautiful than that time of day.

I have plans but knowing that the best laid plans of mice and men, etc., etc., and might as well include Denise in that statement, you never know what will be on the cards.

Right now I plan to answer my e-mails, pay those bills, go grocery shopping, bake quiches for work and maybe a few goodies for the afternoon teas, and that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment