Saturday, May 10, 2008

Wegman's

The Wine Shop

This lady was icing heart-shaped mother's day cakes for a young girl and her dad.

You can probably see Gregg in this photo.


I always look at the outdoor furniture, thinking it would be nice to buy a new
set for our deck out back, and I keep on looking because it's fun to browse.

The first lot of balloons has Mother's Day on them. I didn't buy one just in case you're wondering. I haven't bought myself a balloon in I can't remember how many years.

We had a lovely chat with the nice young lady pricing our groceries. One of the many things they do right is to hire people with friendly personalities. This is the first time I have taken photos on one of our stops. We both figured it would be nice to look back a few years down the road and remember how much we enjoyed shopping at Wegman's.

No comments:

Post a Comment