Saturday, May 10, 2008

Some of the items we brought home. Crackerjack for Gregg - both he and his Dad enjoy it and when Gregg nibbles on this he said he will think of his Dad. You can always find Crackerjack at Gully's 4th of July parties. It's a tradition. Ghirardelli's cocoa which I need for the cookies I am making for work, English custard, tomatoes and bananas, olives stuffed with garlic and dates to snack on. Don't those tomatoes look delicous? They were so healthy looking and such a bright red they just yelled out to be put into our basket.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Do you watch any of the English cooking shows? At the moment I love Ready Steady Cook and Best British Dish. They seem to make things that Australians love to eat as well.

Linda said...

I remember now that I had some of that brand of chocolate when my husband went to San Francisco.

Denise said...

I sometimes watch Jamie Oliver's show. I haven't heard of the one you mentioned but I will keep an eye out for it.