Saturday, May 17, 2008

Helen Mirren "In The Frame: My Life in Words and Pictures"

I was on a role and so I kept going. I spotted Helen Mirren's autobiography, "In The Frame: My Life in Words and Pictures." I have been a fan of hers for several years and I couldn't wait to add her book to the growing pile. She has lived a very interesting life but I have seen her in various interviews and have always been impressed with how down to earth she is, very much a lady who hasn't been jaded by the 'artsy' world. She comes across as just plain nice and so I have had a lot of respect for this wonderful actress, who in my humble opinion is one of the best around.

Two magazines completed my extravaganza of book buying, "Nature Photography" and "Hawaii". I buy them every month and enjoy them so much I really ought to subscribe.

No comments: