Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Brad with Gregg behind him. We are going into our favorite take-out restaurant. Not having thought to make any reservations, I didn't want to go to a restaurant where I knew there would be a very long wait. Brad suggested Young Chow's and it was a great idea. It poured with rain but that didn't stop us. Brad is being a good son and is smiling for the camera. Before that he was telling me to stop taking photos and get out of the road. I was careful but it is nice knowing he is looking out for me. We bought our meal home and it was still pouring. Sitting around with another no-fuss meal, it was great getting together so that we could catch up on our week. Everyone got a chance to tell each other what the other's week had been like. Brad had the funnier stories. Life as a manager in a book store is very entertaining.

No comments: