Friday, April 18, 2008

I asked the manager if I could take a photo of his fish. He didn't mind at all. There were two partitioned off from each other in a large tank. I didn't get very clear pictures of either of them, and this was the best I could do. They were beautiful. As I peered at the other one with my nose up to the glass, he did the same. I wish I could have gotten a good shot of him as he was the more interesting and active one. He mouthed, "Help, help, won't you get me out of here?" His mouth was in perpetual motion, just like mine as I mimicked him for a minute or two. I'm at an age now where it's not so important what people think me, of the crazy lady with her face up to the fish tank, and that lovely poem wearing red with purple comes to mind. Yes, I think I am getting there. Those fish were truly fascinating.

2 comments:

~x~ Extroverted ~x~ said...

oo cool fish!

Denise said...

He certainly is. I wish I knew what kind of fish he is.