Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Gregg came home early today.

Gregg has a cold and when he called earlier he said that he could do his work, sneeze his head off and make everyone around him sick or come home, do his work and sneeze his head off in peace and comfort, sort of. He is lying down on the sofa with his laptop, doing his work and sneezing his head off. And bless him, I am trying to provide comfort while keeping my distance, just a little. When I knew he was coming down with this thing I did make his favorite lime jello. And so while keepin my distance, just a little, I am providing comfort. When he saw that wobbly and delectable dessert in the fridge, his face broke into a big smile. Doesn't take much to make us happy in this house and with Gregg, Lime Jello will do it every time.

No comments: