Monday, April 21, 2008

A few postcards.













I enjoy sending postcards to family and friends. It is something I have done ever since I was a little girl. When I travel I never fail to take a list of names and addresses safely packed away in my bag. I also love collecting postcards. Gregg travels on business every now and again and he never fails to bring me back a few, usually from the airport when he is waiting to board. Just like looking at other people's photographs, looking at my postcards is like armchair traveling, only instead of a suitcase in my hands I have a cup of tea. When we do travel I tend to buy lots of them, never forgetting to put one aside for my collection. You never know if one those 600 photos you took might not turn out, perish the thought. Yes I go overboard with photos and postcards. I thank the person who invented the digital camera. Whoever you are bless you a thousand-fold.

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...


Denise, I am enjoying your blog so much that I have gone back to the beginning. Did you take a Grand Circle Tour? Jackie

Denise inVA said...

Hi Pam, this was a real nice surprise to see a comment here. It has been a long time and don't check here as often as my other blog. Thank you :)))) a few years ago we went to Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks, Arches and the Grand Canyon. It was a great trip and I hope we get there again one day.